|Buy Calling Cards Online - Help & Frequently Asked Questions.|
Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Phone Card Benefits/Why Phone Cards Online? PIN-Free Access and Permanent PIN Registration/Verification Selecting a Card Discounts, Savings & Coupons Payment Online Receiving PIN(s) and Instructions Purchase and Other Reports Placing a Call/Connection Quality Charges & Minutes on Card Distribution: Wholesale/Affiliate Contact us
- How do these phone cards work?
- You simply pay for the calling time in advance and reduce the prepaid balance as you make calls. To place a call you dial the Free Access Number, enter your "PIN" number, then you'll be prompted to enter the phone number you wish to call.
- Why should I use a calling card?
- Using a calling card you can save money on your long distance phone bill. Also you can make a long distance call from any place and from any phone while you are traveling or working far-away from home.
- PIN-Free Access! How does it work?
- No PIN to remember! You make a call without entering PIN. When you sign up, you register your phone number with us. It can be your cell phone, work phone or home phone. Your phone number becomes your permanent Personal Identification Number (PIN). When you dial from registered phone, the telecom switches automatically recognize your number. You never have to enter a hard-to-remember PIN.
- Can I call from different phone?
- To place a call from any not registered phone number just dial access number, enter your 10 digits registered phone number and your 4 digits password assigned by you when sign up.
- Permanent PIN
- Permanent PIN is a PIN with No Expiration date. When you used up your phone card or the balance is low you can add funds to your PIN at any time.
- How do I refill Permanent PIN?
- To refill your Permanent PIN find "Card Name"("Jupiter", "Express", or "Partner") phone card, select amount you wish to add and press the button "Buy or Refill", or alternatively login into "My Account" -> "My Permanent PIN(s)" -> "Card Name", select amount you wish to add and press the button "Refill".
Every time you purchase or refill a phone card with Permanent PIN you add funds to your existing PIN.
- Why should I register?
- Registered customers are provided with convenient features: account statements, purchase reports, customer preferences and other special functions on the site.
We will also notify you when special sales occur.
- How can I register?
- If you are a first time buyer, after you'll select a phone card, you'll be asked to enter your information and your account will be created. Or you can register now
- How many accounts can I create?
- The best way to keep Purchase Report definite is to have just a single account in our system.
You can create another account but not with the same e-mail address!
Advantages of having just single account:
- It is easy to remember your Login information
- Due to account purchase volume you will be receiving discounts periodically
- Your credit amount will be applied to a single Savings Account to get a complimentary card sooner
- You will be verified just once as a new user
- How can I change my Registration Information?
- Go to "Home" -> "My Account" -> "Change Info". You can change any information including e-mail address. Before you change an e-mail address make sure that new e-mail hasn't been entered in our system earlier.
- Why must we verify an order?
- Verifying your order is our way of ensuring consumer protection against credit card fraud. Our highly-trained customer service representatives inspect and verify all new orders to guarantee your online security.
- How do I find a best phone card for me?
- A card with a lowest rate is not always the best one! Read the description of each card (Cards Details).
-For short use term select a card with the lowest rate and weekly maintenance fee. For long use term select a card with no or lower maintenance fee.
-Check a cell phone rates if you are going to call to a cell phone number. To find a cell phone rates select a "Country-Cellular". If you cannot find a cell phone rate call MasterBell Customer Service for assistance.
-Pay attention if a card has a Local and a Toll Free Access Numbers. Check first the Local Access Numbers in your home or cell phone area. Rates usually are higher when you use a Toll Free Access Number.
-If you are a first time buyer, try to make your first purchase during Customer Service business hours. Call Customer Service for assistance if you have any questions or problems.
- What if I call few different countries?
- You can use any purchased card for almost any domestic or international destinations. After you select desired destination you'll see the cards ranked by the best rate. For several destinations check the rates for each destination and buy an appropriate card.
A card with the best rate to one country can still have low rates to other countries.
- For how long is my card valid?
- The expiration dates on our phone cards vary from 3 months up to 6 months since activation (first call). Please view card's details for the information for a specific card.
- Is a Local Access Number in my area?
- Pay attention if a card has a Local and a Toll Free Access Numbers. Check first the Local Access Numbers in your home or cell phone area. Usually rates are higher for Toll Free Access Number. See card's details to find a Local Access Number in specific area.
- What is a Savings Account?
- Saving Account is an account assigned to your account that we credit for 4-7% of your purchase amount every time you make an order for more than $15.00.
- How can I use a Coupon?
- Enter e-mail address that you use to sign in into your account and an appropriate discount will be applied to your order.
- How can I buy a phone card?
- The best way to start shopping is to use our "From" -- "To" feature if you know what country you want to call. Upon selection you will see the list of the phone cards that you can use to call this direction.
Please see section "Selecting a Card" for references how to choose a best card for you.
When you selected a phone card(s) you wish to buy "click" button "Buy" and follow the instructions.
- How can I pay?
- There are two absolutely safe and certified ways to pay online: by Credit Card or by PayPal.
Credit card payment system:
-This way is convenient, reliable, and absolutely safe. Payment transaction is proceeded by leading e-commerce Payment Transaction Company: VeriSign - Credit Cards Processing Center. Our site does not have access to your credit card number and your private information. Your credit card's data is transferred to VeriSign directly using security protocol for Internet payments - SSL, so the information remains confidential. Site receives confirmation from VeriSign that your payment transaction is completed.
Internet payment system - PayPal:
-This is a widely-known payment system which is very simple. Your money will be transferred quickly and safely! We recommend this type of payment for our International clients and clients who don't have Visa, Master Card or Discover credit cards.
- My credit/debit card payment failed
Do following steps:
- Check if your credit card is Visa, Master Card or Discover card.
- Check your Card number, Expiration Date and Card Security Code (CSC).
- Check your Credit Card billing address and Zip code.
- If you still have a problem, call Customer Service for assistance.
- What is the CSC code?
- The Card Security Code (CSC) is a 3- or 4-digit number printed on the back side of the credit card (typically in the signature field after your account number or last four digits of your account number).
- What is the PayPal?
- PayPal is an account-based system that lets anyone with an email address securely send and receive online payments using their credit card or bank account.
- Is it secure to purchase online?
- Yes. Your credit/debit card data is transferred using certified security protocol (SSL). All registration information remains confidential. For security reason we don't store your credit card information. If you are concerned about security use credit card with low limit or try PayPal system.
- How do I get my PIN?
- All verified users receive PIN(s) and all instructions instantly on the screen and a copy to email box.
First time buyers may receive request letter for Verification and may be asked to contact Customer Service. Please call Customer Service to speed up the PIN-receiving process.
- Lost my PIN and Instructions
- Go to "Home" -> "My Account" -> "Purchase Report". Click on your invoice number for details. If you are still having trouble, please contact Customer Service.
- Where can I find Instructions for a card?
- All verified users receive PIN(s) and all instructions instantly to the screen and a copy to email address. To find PIN(s) later on, go to "Home" -> "My Account" -> "Purchase Report". Click on your invoice number for details.
- Local Access Number(s)
- If a card you purchased has the Local Access Number(s), see card's details to find a Local Access Number in specific area.
- Can I get my calling history?
- Please call Card's Customer Service you purchased to get calling history. Please have your PIN ready. You can find Card's Customer Service numbers in the PIN letter.
- Savings Report
- To see your Savings Report login into your account. Go to "Home" -> "My Account" -> "Savings Account".
- How do I place a call
- To place a call you dial the Free Access Number, enter your "PIN" number, then you'll be prompted to enter the phone number you want to call. For more details see instructions for your phone card(s).
- Access Number(s)
- Read instructions that you got with a PIN(s) for a phone card(s) you purchased to find an Access Number(s). If a card you purchased has the Local Access Number(s), see card's details to find a Local Access Number in specific area.
- Calling to a cell phone
- Check the cell phone rates if you are going to call to cell phone destination. For most countries a cell phone rate is higher than a land line rate. To find cell phone rates select a "Country-Cellular". If you cannot find cell phone rate call Customer Service for assistance.
- Calling from a payphone
- If you place a call from a payphone surcharges will apply. See card's details for exact amount for specific card.
- Connectivity & Connection quality
- Please call Card's Customer Service you purchased. Please have your PIN ready. You can find Card's Customer Service numbers in the PIN letter.
- Maintenance fee
- This is the fee to maintain services for some cards. You can request Call History records from Card's Customer Service: Calling Dates, From-To, Durations, Charges. The maintenance fee will be taken from your card every one or two weeks/months (depends from the card) since you made a first call and as long as there are still minutes available on your card or until the end of validation period, which ever comes first.
- Rounding is the way your last call minute will be rounded up.
-Your call time is 16 minutes and 50 seconds:
if rounding is 1 min, your call time will be rounded up to 17 minutes
if rounding is 3 min, your call time will be rounded up to 18 minutes
- Taxes may apply for some cards. See card's details for information about specific card.
- Payphone charges
- If you place a call from a payphone surcharges will apply. See card's details for exact amount for specific card.
- How many minutes on my card?
- Our phone cards are dollars/cents based. The minutes' amount depends on destination you call, because different countries have different rates.